Welcome back to the eleventh episode of #CUatBrunch!
If you missed last week, catch up on Episode N°10 here.
Makers is a boutique, Midwest-based creative studio specializing in timeless and strategic Squarespace web design. Since Olivia and I first met in the fall of 2020 in Montana, she’s been someone I’ve admired for her approach to life and business and I’m so excited to have her share her first-hand accounts of it all with us.
Click play below to listen to the full episode!
- When Olivia started Makers and (spoiler) how she knew it was what she wanted to do straighttt after graduation and without any formal training
- The undercurrent of values (and her top value) that’s guided Makers and allowed her to stay in her own lane regardless of what the industry tells us success should look like
- Working with a spouse at home; especially when you have similar interests/passions/work
- How she defines her personal style that’s infused throughout her life and business
- Why finding your style and aesthetic can be so rewarding and wise to do as a business owner
- How to work toward finding your own style if you’re not quite sure
- The 3 MAJOR things she’s excited about right now in life & business (they’re all so cool!)
- Her delicious sounding brunch order
…and a whole lot more.
Thanks to all who tuned in!