Welcome back to the seventh episode of #CUatBrunch. If you’re new to it, catch up on Episode N°6 here.
As most of you know, Kadie is the talented designer we’ve partnered with for the branding of Copy Uncorked, Vine to Voice, and The Copy House. We’ve also worked together on countless other client projects since then – most of which have become personal favorites!
Click play below to watch the full episode.
While it feels like we could talk for hours, we covered:
(1) What Kadie has been up to in her personal life & travels over the past year
(2) How we’ve approached the #copyxdesign collaboration – what works + what we’ve always working to improve upon
(3) The DCD design process + new website
(4) New DCD services you don’t want to miss out on knowing about (heyyy @tonicsiteshop)
(5) Kadie’s reflections on all her years of entrepreneurship (it’s such good wisdom!!)
(6) A secret project Kadie shared with us (that had me tearing up!)
(7) What else is oming down the pipe for Kadie & her traveling studio
….and so much more in-between
Thank you, Kadie, for joining me and for being such an incredible brand partner and friend to me and CU over the years. And thank you to all who tuned in to join us live!
Enjoy & feel free to drop any further questions below or connect with us via Instagram DM.