Our pilot episode of the #CUatBrunch series kicked off with none other than CU’s own Director of Operations & Hospitality, Hannah Malone.
We’re really excited to bring this casual-interview-style series not only to the CU Instagram but now also to the CU blog.
Hannah is an integral CU team member, responsible for so much of our operations, systems, coordination, and client + Edu member experience.
Click play below to watch the full episode.
(1) Hannah’s background; how we met and how Hannah got hired at CU
(2) An overview of her role at CU (aka #allthethings)
(3) Reflections on what we’re doing well as a company
(4) Our communication methods – and how we use each platform
(5) What we could, admittedly, be doing better & are continuing to work on
(6) How Hannah has gotten up to speed quickly and leans in to continue learning about each platform & system we use
(7) How we approach decision-making and knowing whether to switch to a different platform or incorporate a new one
(8) A closer look at our client experience process + offboarding + SOPs
…and a lot more in between.
Enjoy & feel free to drop any further questions below or connect with us via Instagram DM.