Welcome back to the tenth episode of our series, #CUatBrunch.
If you missed last week’s episode, catch up on Episode N°9 here.
On this #CUatBrunch N°10 (!!) featuring a real treat—the lovely + powerhouse of a woman, Amandina Altomare. Amandina is the founder & CEO of @media.alacarte, an NYC-based social media marketing agency.
HER PROFESSIONAL BIO:
Amandina Altomare is a powerhouse female founder and thought leader paving the way for a new age in social media marketing. Her unique background in acting and PR make her an incomparable storyteller; she specializes in crafting the stories of brands through video and static content to reach their target audience online. Amandina’s talent for social media and digital marketing was cultivated during her time in fashion PR when she represented acclaimed designers like Christian Siriano and denim wear brand 7 For All Mankind.
Amandina launched Media A La Carte in May of 2020 and has grown it to a multi-six figure business, now a team of 5, and over 12k followers on Instagram. The company has helped over 100 businesses and individuals grow their online presence since its inception. With a passion for KPIs and an insatiable New York work ethic, Amandina and her company are coveted partners for brands in the fashion, wellness, hospitality, and entertainment spaces.
To watch this week’s episode, just click play below!
You’ll understand within seconds why we love + respect her and her business so much, so tune right in to hear us discuss:
- Amandina’s background in fashion PR and why she made the switch to entrepreneurship
- What it’s really like scaling quickly and hiring a team
- What it was like prepping for her 30th birthday in Paris and actually turning off notifications
- How the performing arts play a central role in the Media a La Carte team culture
- Misconceptions about outsourcing your social media
- How Amandina approaches brand shoots (theirs are SO good & she does all the creative direction
- What else they’ve been working on behind the scenes & are feeling excited about
- Her brunch order (we’ll take two, please)
- How to get involved with what Media a la Carte has to offer
Grateful for this space and the relationships it’s created with fellow founders like Amandina and all the inspiring & encouraging insight she shared in today’s episode.
Thanks, as always, to all who joined us!