Welcome back to the twelfth episode of our series, #CUatBrunch.
If you missed last week’s episode, catch up on Episode N°11 here.
Her professional bio:
Madison Terry is the Founder & Creative Director behind By Madison & Co.—an NYC-based creative agency providing innovative brands with iconic art direction, branding, and website design. Her background in fashion and her editorial, avant-garde perspectives result in anything but average designs. Each luxurious brand tells a rich story through an elevated and captivating visual identity.
Having worked with enterprise-level brands such as Vogue, Revolve, Supergoop!, and Moda Operandi, she and her team are passionate, collaborative professionals who aren’t afraid to break the mold and help you show the world what you can do. When she’s not on-set or designing behind the screen, she’s out & about in NYC or on a quick getaway. Connect with Madison on Instagram or learn more at bymadisonandco.com.
To listen to the full episode, click play below.
- The BTS of her recent launch, including what went wrong, and her advice to you
- What Art Direction is & why it matters so much
- What all Art Direction entails – and if/how it’s different from “Creative Direction”
- The meaning behind the By Madison & Co. tagline
- Her designer + entrepreneur tips for finding your “thing” – for finding what you’re known for and what makes you distinguished
- Her “brunch” order, obviously!
- A quick overview of “Off the Shelf” Art Direction
- Other ways to get more of By Madison & Co. in your life and more…
Enjoy & feel free to drop any further questions below or connect with us via Instagram DM.