Welcome back to the thirteenth episode of our series, #CUatBrunch.
If you missed last week’s episode, catch up on Episode N°12 here.
On this episode of #CUatBrunch N°13 we’re featuring the wise, kind, & inspiring Paige Hulse (@paige.hulse) of Paige Hulse Law & @creativelawshop. We’re discussing how to create a legally sound business and what it’s like being a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
Her professional bio:
Paige Hulse is an attorney, entrepreneur, and equestrian based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. After working as a corporate litigator, she founded her own law firm in 2017, helping entrepreneurs start, grow, and scale their own businesses. Soon after founding her firm, she employed her background in contract litigation, and founded The Creative Law Shop®, offering 90+ legally sound contract templates, without the expense of an hourly rate. Today, she works as a trademark attorney and strategic legal counsel for entrepreneurs worldwide, while also providing education on the Business of Horsemanship to equestrians and homesteaders through her newest startup, Fairway Stables.
To listen to the full episode, just click play below!
NOTE: Sadly, my phone decided to randomly turn off about 15 to 20 mins in, so the beginning of our chat is lost in a cyber graveyard somewhere. Ugh!
Anyhow, we pick up with talking about when it’s time to trademark. Lots of great insight from there!
- All that she’s been up to this summer (while running 4 companies/brands)
- The differences between her law firm & The Creative Law Shop
- The biggest pitfalls entrepreneurs make when it comes to having a legally sound business foundation
[THE LIVE RESTARTED HERE…]
- When it’s time to trademark (& what she wish people knew about the trademarking process)
- What she loves about the creative industry, as well as it’s biggest area of opportunity
- Things to consider on the front end even if you’re not sure of your long-term business vision yet
- Her passion for horses and how that’s intertwined with her latest venture and one of her legal specializations
- Her brunch order (#cosign)
- Where/how you get involved with all that she has to offer
As always, thanks to all who tuned in! (So fun to see each of you pop on.)
Read the Comments +