Welcome back to the fifteenth episode of our series, #CUatBrunch.
If you missed last week’s episode, catch up on Episode N°14 here.
On this episode of #CUatBrunch N°15 I had the sheer pleasure of chatting with the outgoing, genuine, talented, and hilarious Rachel Greiman of @greenchairstories. Rachel and I first met (in-person!) in San Diego at @thecopywriterclub IRL Conference in 2020 – righttt before you know what hit! She brought me into a wonderful community of other copywriters and we’ve remained friends since. She’s a website copywriter for photographers (and a documentary family photographer herself!).
Her Professional Bio:
Rachel Greiman is a copywriter and documentary family photographer in Denver, CO. She owns Green Chair Stories, a company committed to writing websites that get photographers booked. She believes cookies are a perfectly acceptable breakfast food, as long as you eat some salad later. She lives with her giant dog (an 80-pound bernedoodle named Bernadette), her giant husband (a 6’6″ man named Travis), and her currently little (but probably soon-to-be giant) babies in a bungalow in the city.
Click play below to tune into the full episode!
In this really fun live we discussed:
- How she got started with GCS
- Whether her niche has contributed to the success of her busy
- How she’s used her strengths as a natural connector to build relationships with other copywriters
- How she feels about referring your competition & why
- More of her suggestions for making industry friends and widening your network
- Our similar but also very different philosophies/processes when it comes to website copywriting
- …Including her full-out client timeline structure
- Top tips for writing website copy (whether you’re DIY’ing or a copywriter yourself)
- What we’re each excited about in life & business right now
- Her brunch order (also a personal fave!)
- And how to get involved with what GCS has to offer
So grateful for this friend, this conversation, and all who joined us.
To the next one! 🥂