Welcome back to the sixteenth episode of our series, #CUatBrunch.
If you missed last week’s episode, catch up on Episode N°15 here.
Wow, what a #CUatBrunch [N°16] – I always leave conversations with DeeAnne of @philosophyofleisure feeling so uplifted, inspired, and calm – yet simultaneously energized. After you listen in, I have a feeling you’ll feel the same.
Her Professional Bio:
DeeAnne Chomiak is a former investment EVP, and the first woman to run an investment distribution firm in the US, where she played a pivotal role in the creation and leadership of the strategies that built the firm’s annual turnover from $800m to almost $4bn; establishing the organization as the largest provider in its sector, and a world class leader in the industry.
She’s now Founder and CEO of Philosophy of Leisure, where she helps others recalibrate, and reverse engineer their lives and careers using the principles of sustainable success and happiness, based on the activities which are scientifically proven to help humans thrive – and which PoL believes also benefit the individual’s family, their community, other cultures, and, ultimately, the planet.
Click play below to watch the full episode. You don’t want to miss this one!
- Who Dee is, her impressive background, the lessons she’s learned along the way, and the origins of the PoL brand
- Some of the most common challenges / the sentiments she hears over and over again from 1:1 clients
- How she would you explain what it means to “Reverse engineer work, rest, play & money for less striving and more ease”?
- A few things she encourages people to do to unravel the experience of burnout
- Why ease isn’t easy and how to bring a sense of calm and leisure into your everyday activities
- What she’s learned over the years in building the PoL brand
- What she’s excited about in life &/or business right now
- Her brunch order?
- Where/how to get involved with all that you & PoL has to offer
As always, thank you to all who tuned in!
Read the Comments +