Welcome back to the sixth episode of our #CUatBrunch series. If you missed it last week, catch up on Episode N°5 here.
If you’re a) a real estate agent, or b) have ever been curious about a membership business model, or c) are just a business owner who wants to learn a better approach to social media, you neeeeed to tune in to this episode of #CUatBrunch with @thechelseapetersen of @modernagentsocialclub.
Chelsea is a past client, a friend, and someone I so admire in the online space. She’s built an incredible business and she did not hold back in sharing all about it.
Tune in below!
(1) What @modernagentsocialclub is and what makes it so unique
(2) That Chelsea’s “glass of wine with a friend” approach is all about (love it, obviously)
(3) The realities of scaling a membership
(4) Maintaining perspective on social
(5) Staying organized with content planning (and the low key system she uses!) 🙌🏼
(6) What she’s most excited about in life & business (with not shared anywhere else announcements!!)
….and of course, her go-to brunch order 🍳☕️
Thank you to all who joined and to Chelsea for being so generous with her knowledge! 🥂
Enjoy & feel free to drop any further questions below or connect with us via Instagram DM.