Welcome back to the sixth episode of our #CUatBrunch series.
If you missed it last week, catch up on Episode N°5 here.
If you’re a) a real estate agent, or b) have ever been curious about a membership business model, or c) are just a business owner who wants to learn a better approach to social media, you neeeeed to tune in to this episode of #CUatBrunch with @thechelseapetersen of @modernagentsocialclub.
Chelsea is a past client, a friend, and someone I so admire in the online space. She’s built an incredible business and she did not hold back in sharing all about it.
Tune in below!
- What @modernagentsocialclub is and what makes it so unique
- That Chelsea’s “glass of wine with a friend” approach is all about (love it, obviously)
- The realities of scaling a membership
- Maintaining perspective on social
- Staying organized with content planning (and the low key system she uses!)
- What she’s most excited about in life & business (with not shared anywhere else announcements!!)
- ….and of course, her go-to brunch order ?☕️
Thank you to all who joined and to Chelsea for being so generous with her knowledge! ?
Enjoy & feel free to drop any further questions below or connect with us via Instagram DM.
[…] Welcome back to the seventh episode of #CUatBrunch. If you’re new to it, catch up on Episode N°6 here. […]