The holidays are upon us so we’re taking full advantage of highlighting our clients and spreading the Christmas cheer with a big, curated list of gift ideas! (Including a few gifts / business investments for yourself perhaps?)
It’s quite the different take on a CU blog post, but basically, we’re taking this month’s installment of Weekend Wine & Words over to the blog so we can include alllll the links without fear of it not making it to your inbox.
We also sent out this month’s email one week early so you could be sure to take advantage of all the Black Friday / Cyber Monday offers!
A Quick Note: It’s been a weird year – as we all know – and so our wants, needs, and desires may look a little bit different. If you’re able to shop small, do. If you need to shop as budget-friendly as possible, do. If you and your family have chosen to forgo gifts this year, good for you. All this to say, let’s support each other, let’s celebrate one another, and let’s be kind.
Created by Our Talented Clients
Other Cool Stuff Made by Small Business Owners
- Canoe Point Design Co. – On a start-up budget? Check out her semi-custom brands and get 30% off. Shop here.
- A Fabulous Fête – Always a CU favorite for her inspiring home decor style, stock photography, hand lettering, and more. Browse & shop here.
- Golden Coil Planners – The planner we used for most of 2020 and have already ordered for 2021 and into 2022. The fact that you can pick your layout(s) and customize it to your liking is a game changer! Shop here.
- Stil Classics – Overwhelmed by the whole custom thing? Check out our other fave who also has the best office accessories. Don’t miss their generous Black Friday sale to score your 2020 planner at a discount. Shop here.
- Let’s Talk Wine – I could link all the wine memberships you’ve likely already heard about but some of my favorite bottles have been ones we’ve picked up from a small local wine shop or winery. I also enjoy striking up convos and taking advantage of whatever tastings are happening at places like Total Wine and Trader Joe’s. It’s a great way to get a little outside of your comfort zone and support smaller vintners. For clean-crafted wine, our go-to girl for orders is Allyson Cheney.
Tools & Templates We Love
Creative Law Shop Templates
Tonic Site Shop
You’ve likely heard us talk about these a lot and for great reason. They’re nothing short of next level. The base of the Copy Uncorked site is a Tonic Site Shop template. We absolutely love them and so do MANY of our clients. Get 20% off with the code COPYUNCORKED (before it goes away on Monday!), plus our Sales Page Copywriting Prep Work (& lots of other killer bonuses!) on the house. Shop here.
Drop Cap Design’s Templates
We don’t technically have these templates but we’ve worked with DCD on many occasions (including the CU brand!) and know precisely how good her work & designs are! Shop them here.
Check out more favorites on the CU Resources page!
On My Own Christmas Wish List
The CU Shop Sale
Now through Cyber Monday at midnight EST, get 25% off anything & everything in the Shop with the code: GIVETHANKS2020.
That includes our:
- Social Media Caption Kickstarters
- Trello Content Calendar Template
- Trello Project Management Training
- Welcome Email Series in a Week
- Client Experience Bundle
That’s a wrap! What are you shopping for this year? Know of any great products we missed? Share them with us in the comments below!
credit: featured image by Madeline Broderick Litaise for CU